[CAMWEST-discuss] Re: CAMWEST-discuss Digest, Vol 8, Issue 19

boundp at tpg.com.au boundp at tpg.com.au
Tue Aug 16 06:31:18 UTC 2005

Hi Everyone

I'm a massbug member and I have joined your list to listen in on what is happening in your area as
I know a few people in the area both considering cycling.

I am curious about your recomendations to Parramatta Park.
Is it possible to see a drawing online of the changes/proposals as I can't fully visualise the places where
vehicle / bike conflict could occur.

If not, I'll have a look at the UBD (when I get back from Canberra)
and see what I can figure out.

Thanks
Paul Boundy
MASSBUG