[CAMWEST-discuss] final version of CAMWEST submission on traffic changes in Parramatta Park

Robert Catford droftac at ozemail.com.au
Sat Aug 20 00:35:15 UTC 2005

Dear CAMWESTIES,

Ian will be hand delivering the submission next week so if you have any further comments pls mention asap. I've tried to incorporate everyone's ideas or get the most popular ideas included. Biggest change to draft is moving the cycle lane to the interior of the road loop. We feel this will best reduce the conflict between motorists and cyclists. See letter for more detail. This will be controversial so open to hearing some debate around this point.

We've also called for a meeting with park officials to discuss the proposals further face-to-face before they commence any works.