[CAMWEST-discuss] Parramatta Heritage Ride 25 September

pbowyer at qantas.com.au pbowyer at qantas.com.au
Mon Sep 5 23:44:18 UTC 2005

Ladies and Gents.

Just a reminder that the Parramatta Heritage ride is on Sun 25 Sep,
starting at 0800 from the Tudor Gates (George St entrance to Parramatta
Park). It's about 2 - 2.5 hours long, with visits to the various places
detailed on the camwest website.

The trusty Peter Gilbert has volunteered to be tail rider, but I also need
a wait-person (ie to wait for someone who gets a flat etc, and rejoin the
group). If you can come along and help out please let me know.

I've put ads in the diary section of the local papers and am going to see
if they'll run an article also.

Thanks and regards
Paul

************** PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING *************
******************* Confidentiality and Privilege Notice *******************

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is
confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not
the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the
message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone,
and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply
e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason
of mistaken delivery to you.

Qantas Airways Limited
ABN 16 009 661 901

Visit Qantas online at http://qantas.com