[CAMWEST-discuss] M7 Cycleway and CAMWEST

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Fri Sep 23 04:35:55 UTC 2005

I'd be very interested in this

Mark R

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Macindoe [mailto:imacian at bigpond.net.au]
Sent: Friday, 23 September 2005 2:27 PM
To: Michael Samaras
Cc: General Business CAMWEST
Subject: [CAMWEST-discuss] M7 Cycleway and CAMWEST

Dear Michael

We seem to be missing each other's phone calls, so email is way to go.

Cyclists' Action Movement WEST (CAMWEST) might be interested in leading a ride to inaugurate the new cycleway. Can we discuss?

Ian Macindoe
10 Barnetts Rd
Winston Hills NSW 2153
AUSTRALIA
(+ 61 2) 9639 4654
imacian at bigpond.net.au

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential.

They may contain legally privileged information or copyright material.

You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation.

If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return e-mail.

We do not accept liability in connection with any computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or
unauthorised amendment.