[CAMWEST-discuss] Western Sydney Community Development discussion paper

Ian Macindoe imacian at bigpond.net.au
Tue Sep 27 02:14:06 UTC 2005

Hi Alex
I think the discussion paper is a good start to getting some relevant parties around the table (or around the cyber-table via email) to look at this possibility in more concrete detail.

A couple of questions/comments: Is Western Sydney Parklands the new title for what used to be called Western Sydney Regional Park?
I am sceptical of the statement 'Western Sydney Parklands offer a vast array of recreational and social opportunities' and would suggest substituting for that: 'WSP offer excellent off-road cycling to picnic spots and to the Fairfield City Farm'. This assumes that WSP = Western Sydney Regional Park. Happy to discuss on phone.

I am hopeful that CAMWEST can be involved in these plans and suggest that Graham Heap be the liasion between BNSW and CAMWEST.

Ian Macindoe
10 Barnetts Rd
Winston Hills NSW 2153
AUSTRALIA