[CAMWEST-discuss] FW: Bike Riding in the forest for rural community renewal...

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Mon Oct 10 04:13:02 UTC 2005

Dear Folks,

I forward this to the list in case you are interested.

----- Forwarded message from bikeride <wilderness.ride at orh.com.au> -----

From: bikeride <wilderness.ride at orh.com.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:07:44 +1000
Subject: Bike Riding in the forest for rural community renewal...

Wilderness Bike Ride is a Not For Profit community organisation, in
the East Gippsland town of Orbost. Over the past 2 years we have been
revealing the spectacular cycling secrets of our area on sensational
supported recreational events that are getting rave reviews from our
riders.

Join us for 2 one day rides on Saturday and Sunday Oct 29 and 30 to
take in forests, waterfalls, wildlfowers,riverflats and breath fresh
air, straight from the trees.

entry forms from our website : www.wildernessbikeride.com.au, phone us
on 03 5154 6637 or email wilderness.ride at orh.com.au

Contact us if you would like info for newsletters: we also have
several riders testimonys for an objective view of what our events
achieve.

Please fwd to interested members.

Liz Mitchell
Event Manager
Wilderness Bike Ride.

Nick Urbanik   RHCE       http://nicku.org          nicku(at)nicku.org
Proud ex-member of Dept. of Information & Communications Technology in
Hong Kong IVE (Tsing Yi), Home of Visual Paradigm: Jolt Productivity
Award winner, programmed by ICT's own graduates!
GPG: 7FFA CDC7 5A77 0558 DC7A 790A 16DF EC5B BB9D 2C24    ID: BB9D2C24