[CAMWEST-discuss] Camwest/Cycling stand at M7 community walk around Lighthorse interchange

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Fri Oct 14 11:48:10 UTC 2005

Hi all,

A community 5 km pre-opening walk around the Lighthorse Interchange
(M7/M4 interchange) in Eastern Ck  is being planned for Sunday November
27th, probably starting around 8am. The walk is along the roadway
approach and exit ramps.
A number of community groups have been invited to host displays on the day.
I've heard a rumour that BNSW may be setting up a stall.  I was just
wondering whether anyone else from Camwest or any other local cycling
group would be interested  in promoting cycling there?
I'm keen to take part, and would be happy to hand out brochures for any
cycling group.
Note that neither the shared path nor the roadway apart from the ramps
will be open on the day, so any displays will have to be more or less
'static'.
Please let me know if you're interested in taking part or have some
brochures you'd like handed out.

cheers,

Rob