[CAMWEST-discuss] Re: Bike Show

Ian Macindoe imacian at bigpond.net.au
Thu Oct 20 01:32:38 UTC 2005

Hi John
Good to hear from you, and will have to get the full story on the Challenge
escapade. If you're not writing it up for anyone else I believe the CAMWEST
web master would be glad to post your account. I'll copy this to CAMWEST
members in case anyone is doing a stand at the show. They'll contact you
directly. I'll be on the Spring Cycle ride, but am not involved beyond that.
I am contemplating doing the Big Ride in Feb/March, not having done one for
over a decade.

If you don't make it to the BBQ on November 13th we'll have to try to
connect over a glass of amber/red/black or whatever.  Cheers
Ian