[CAMWEST-discuss] Gong ride on weekend

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Thu Nov 3 03:26:45 UTC 2005

Hi Graham and All,

Is anyone riding in the MS Gong ride on Sunday?
I saw Graham last year, are you riding again?

I'll be hitting the start line around 6.55 to 6.55 am to beat the 7am starters.

Anyone thinking of riding is welcome to join our small group, we ride at fairly gently at about 20 km/h and
stop at ALL the refreshment stops.

Enter now at the big bike shops or enter on the day for a $5 surcharge

Mark Robson

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential.

They may contain legally privileged information or copyright material.

You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation.

If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return e-mail.

We do not accept liability in connection with any computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or
unauthorised amendment.