[CAMWEST-discuss] BBQ invitation

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Sat Nov 12 23:03:57 UTC 2005

Dear Folks,

On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 04:47:43PM +1100, Ian Macindoe wrote:
> All cycling ethusiasts
>
> A barbecue is arranged for Sunday 13 November in Area 7 of
> Parramatta Park which we have booked from 1pm to 5pm. You are
> invited, including your family and friends.
>
> Area 7 in Parramatta Park: about 200 metres to the south of the
> northernmost loop of the road (that is, before you get to the loop
> nearest to Cumberland Hospital); it is between the road and the
> creek (to the left of the road) and we have (a) exclusive use of
> Area 7 which has (b) two automatic BBQs (press-the-button type), (c)
> shelter shed with (d) two tables and (e) seating for about 20 odd
> people. There are eucalypts nearby that will provide shade in
> mid-to-late afternoon. Bring all food for self; also liquids
> (suggest beer, wine etc be kept somewhat discreet).
>
> All are welcome. But will appreciate getting emails or phone calls
> to indicate intention of participating.

I look forward to seeing many CAMWEST people I haven't met before, and
the few that I have.  Thanks, Ian and friends, for organising this get
together.  Looks like the perfect day for it.
--
Nick Urbanik   RHCE       http://nicku.org          nicku(at)nicku.org
Proud ex-member of Dept. of Information & Communications Technology in