[CAMWEST-discuss] Westlink M7 Charity Walk

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Thu Nov 17 05:32:22 UTC 2005

On Sunday November 27th, there will be a 5 km charity walk around the

Light Horse Interchange (M7 & M4 interchange).  This will be the only
opportunity to walk around the interchange before the M7 opens to
traffic in December.  The walk is happening between 8am & 1pm,
A number of community groups will be settings up marquees and stalls on
the day.  I've booked a table and marquee for the local cycling groups.
If anyone would like to give me a hand (or have some brochures handed
out) please get in touch.
Alternatively, if you'd like to be involved with the walk, check out
http://www.westlinkm7.com.au/CharityWalk.asp
I can also forward you  a poster about the walk (pdf format) if interested.

--

cheers,

Rob
www.robkemp.id.au   - Trying to live more sustainably