[CAMWEST-discuss] Habour Bridge Cycleway Narrowing

Graham gheap at bigpond.net.au
Tue Dec 6 11:25:29 UTC 2005

I know this is out of territory for CAMWEST so if anybody wishes to respond please raise your concerns with the RTA, your local member and anybody else wiling to listen.

BNSW has already requested a number of meetings with Project Mgr & RTA.  The issue is also on the agenda for Bicycle Advisory Committee, a government body.

some details in the attached email plus a campaign being co-ordinate by Bike North.

Graham H

Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:59 PM
Subject: FW: [bn_chat] SMH Cycleway Narrowing