[CAMWEST-discuss] Re: [CAMWEST-announce] Fw: Opening date for cycleway

Ian Macindoe imacian at bigpond.net.au
Thu Dec 15 04:21:16 UTC 2005

MessageSeasons Greetings to you also! It may be that some CAMWEST riders (and also riders from Bike North etc) may plan a Saturday ride on the M7. Unfortunately I cannot join in this time as I'm about to leave on a 3 week trip to Victoria. Have a look on the CAMWEST website and see if there's any indication of a ride for the opening of the M7. Good luck.
Ian