[CAMWEST-discuss] [jwatson at bicyclensw.org.au: NSW Big ride '06]

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Fri Dec 16 05:26:44 UTC 2005

Dear Folks,

I am forwarding this from info at camwest.pps.com.au.

----- Forwarded message from Jesse Watson <jwatson at bicyclensw.org.au> -----

From: "Jesse Watson" <jwatson at bicyclensw.org.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:26:31 +1100
To: <info at camwest.pps.com.au>
Subject: NSW Big ride '06

To whom it may concern,

my name is Jesse Watson and I am a representative of Bicycle NSW. Our
organisation organises an event called the NSW Big ride (www.bigride.com.au)
which is held in late February next year. At the moment we are trying to
promote this event as much as possible before Christmas.
To the point, I was wondering if it would be at all possible to get a link to
our event website placed in the links section as well as the events section on
your site as this event will probably be of interest to your members. Would it
also be possible to get a mention of our event in your newsletter if you have
one?
We are also happy to have links added to our website for you if you would like.
If you would like more information please visit our websites or email me and
ask.
Thankyou very much for your time, I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Jesse Watson

Bicycle New South Wales Inc

L5, 822 George St SYDNEY NSW 2000

P: 02 9218 5400 F: 02 9281 6099

E: events at bicyclensw.org.au

W: www.bigride.com.au

Nick Urbanik   RHCE       http://nicku.org          nicku(at)nicku.org
Proud ex-member of Dept. of Information & Communications Technology in
Hong Kong IVE (Tsing Yi), Home of Visual Paradigm: Jolt Productivity
Award winner, programmed by ICT's own graduates!
GPG: 7FFA CDC7 5A77 0558 DC7A 790A 16DF EC5B BB9D 2C24    ID: BB9D2C24