[CAMWEST-discuss] Initial thoughts on M7 shared path

Robert Catford droftac at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jan 12 11:08:58 UTC 2006

Yes I went on it with some road bike friends on Sunday and they were
pleasantly surprised at the quality and thought alot of road cyclists would
consider using it for training. The extended hill from Richmond Rd up to Old
Windsor Rd is certainly a good workout at speed. There are a few tight
corners where a bit of debris seems to gather esp around underpasses but
probably a good thing to slow people down. We got a bit of a surprise
without forewarning that the path just stops when it reaches Old Windsor Rd.
We scaled the fence to get up onto the M7 to continue east.