[CAMWEST-discuss] M7 webpage

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Mon Jan 23 12:00:29 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've set up a web page on the M7 with two primary aims:

- To try and create a cycle-friendly 'map' of the M7 corridor, which
shows where facilities like water, toilets, food etc can be accessed.
At present this is in the form of a spreadsheet which makes reference to
the 'official' Shared path map.  Eventually, I'd like to see this in a
more user-friendly format.  At the moment, I'm just trying to gather all
the relevant info together in one place.  I hope to add to this over the
coming months.  Any help would be appreciated.

- Keep a list of the 'issues' from the cyclists perspective. During the
construction phase of the M7, I've been involved with one of the
Community Liason Groups (CLGs).  The CLGs will be continuing for the
next 12 months in a slightly different format.    For those issues which
can reasonably be expected to be addressed, I'll try and present them to
the relevant parties through the CLG process.  Again, feel free to email
me any concerns, and I'll do my best to make sure that the appropriate
people get to hear of them.

The web page is at http://members.optusnet.com.au/robkemp66/m7/m7.htm

Rob