[CAMWEST-discuss] M7 webpage

pbowyer at qantas.com.au pbowyer at qantas.com.au
Mon Jan 23 22:48:25 UTC 2006

Hi Rob... this is an excellent initiative. Here are a couple of linkages
I've found:

1. Chandos Rd connects the Prospect Reservoir cycleway to the M7. Cyclists
heading from Prospect to Abbotsbury cross this Chandos Rd already (it's at
the top of the short steep hill!). Chandos is a quiet back road with one
roundabout - have seen some trucks crossing there.

2. It appears to me that there is a shared path along both The Horsley
Drive and Elizabeth Drive. I haven't verified this, but it could be that
they also join up with the Abbotsbury cycleway. Does anyone else know?

3. Jedda Rd exit near Liverpool is a good connection to the TWay shared
path on Hoxton Park Rd.

Regards
Paul

Paul Bowyer
Project Manager - Flight  Dispatch System Replacement Project
Qantas Airways Ltd QCC2
203 Coward St Mascot 2020
pbowyer at qantas.com.au
+612 9691 2873
+61438 856 880

************** PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING
******************* Confidentiality and Privilege Notice

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

Qantas Airways Limited
ABN 16 009 661 901

Visit Qantas online at http://qantas.com