[CAMWEST-discuss] M7 webpage

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Mon Jan 23 23:10:27 UTC 2006

Hi Paul,

In one of the right-hand columns of the spreadsheet I've noted other
shared paths in the vacinity.  I've noted the Chandos Rd connection to
the Prospect Canal & Prospect/Abbotsbury paths.
I've also noted the Horsley Dr path.  It only goes as far as Ferrers Rd
at present.  ie It stops a few hundred metres short of the
Prospect-Abbotsbury path crossing, and about 1km from the Cowpasture
Rd/Horsley Drive intersection.  I suspect the RTA is building the path
as they upgrade the Horsley Dr.

I know there's shared path along some of Elizabeth Dr, but wasn't sure
whether it extends as far as the M7 at present.  Will check this out
(unless someone knows for certain).

Thanks for the Jedda Rd connection - I hadn't thought of that one.

Plenty of exploring to do over coming weeks !!

cheers,

Rob

Quoting pbowyer at qantas.com.au: