[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Photo opportunity

pbowyer at qantas.com.au pbowyer at qantas.com.au
Wed Jan 25 05:28:56 UTC 2006

Please note.. they've asked for only 1 or 2 people rather than a crowd.
First in best dressed!!!

Paul Bowyer
Project Manager - Flight  Dispatch System Replacement Project
Qantas Airways Ltd QCC2
203 Coward St Mascot 2020
pbowyer at qantas.com.au
+612 9691 2873
+61438 856 880

                      "Ian Macindoe"
                      <imacian at bigpond.net.a        To:       "General Business CAMWEST" <camwest-discuss at nicku.org>
                      u>                            cc:
                      Sent by:                      Subject:  [CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Photo opportunity
                      camwest-discuss-bounce
                      s at nicku.org

                      25/01/2006 04:18 PM

Can anyone assist with this? If so, please let Paul Bowyer know.
Ian