[CAMWEST-discuss] Re: Attached EOI for Seniors Week

Ian Macindoe imacian at bigpond.net.au
Sat Feb 4 01:53:52 UTC 2006

Many thanks, Alex. One important change (using Track Changes) made to Parramatta Heritage Ride details. I apologise for my original error.
I believe the cheque should be made out to CAMWEST and sent to our Treasurer, Rob Kemp. You may wish to confirm this with Rob at his email or phone (H: 9864 8797 or W: 9296 1561). Not sure if his postal address has changed: 132 Harrington St, Rooty Hill NSW 2766.
Ian