[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWESTies for this Sunday's ride

Ian Macindoe imacian at bigpond.net.au
Thu Mar 9 20:33:09 UTC 2006

    If any CAMWEST member plans to join this Sunday's ride from Parramatta to Olympic Park, could you please call me (9639 4654 or 0403 898 490) on Saturday, preferably in the morning, so we can discuss logistics.
    Riders meet at 9.45 a.m. at corner of Elizabeth St and Robertson St (i.e. at northern end of Elizabeth St bridge). Back at this point around 2 p.m. Bring lunch and water etc.
    Hoping to hear from a couple of you.
Ian

Ian Macindoe
10 Barnetts Rd