[CAMWEST-discuss] Upcoming rides with Ian

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Fri Mar 24 00:22:15 UTC 2006

Hi All,

Ian has done a great job and an awful lot of hard work organising these rides.

The Olympic Park ride was a very enjoyable and leisurely day out on the bike with about 15 riders.
He also got some great publicity with a photo in the local paper this week.

The rest of you need to 'pull your finger out' and help support these rides.

Ian did all the hard work leading and oragnising, all I had to do was gently ride along behind
to make sure the beginners felt shielded from upcoming traffic; and chat encouragingly to the
occassional person that was struggling at the back of the group.

An orange shirt at the back makes it much easier for the leader to know exactly how strung out the group is,
and when the entire group has arrived at a regroup point.

Who is supporting the April 9 ride?

Mark Robson

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential.

They may contain legally privileged information or copyright material.

You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation.

If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return e-mail.

We do not accept liability in connection with any computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or
unauthorised amendment.