[CAMWEST-discuss] Bicycle Parking

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Thu May 18 01:23:40 UTC 2006

Dear Jeff,

I am the list administrator for the CAMWEST-announce list, and noticed
that you tried to send this message to the list.  That is a read-only
list, for announcements from CAMWEST to subscribers.

You can subscribe to CAMWEST-discuss, which I am forwarding this email
to.

You can subscribe yourself following the instructions at
http://nicku.org/mailman/listinfo/camwest-discuss, or I can do it for
you next week if you like---just ask if you need help.  I will be away
in USA for seven days, so there would be a delay before I can be of
more help.

Your project looks very interesting, and I am sure that there are
others who would like to talk with you about it as well.

Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org