[CAMWEST-discuss] Bicycle Parking

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Thu May 18 01:35:27 UTC 2006

Jeff,

This is a great idea,

where are the volunteers to do it for
the other govt areas we cover.

Of course I volunteer for Holroyd.

Mark R

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Urbanik [mailto:nicku at nicku.org]
Sent: Thursday, 18 May 2006 11:24 AM
To: Jeff Lehrer
Cc: camwest-discuss at nicku.org
Subject: Re: [CAMWEST-discuss] Bicycle Parking

Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential.

They may contain legally privileged information or copyright material.

You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation.

If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return e-mail.

We do not accept liability in connection with any computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or
unauthorised amendment.