[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST ride on 28 May: assistance appreciated

Ian Macindoe imacian at bigpond.net.au
Sat May 20 23:55:47 UTC 2006

Dear CAMWESTies
The final ride of my series of six occurs this Sunday, 28 May, starting from Wentworthville at 10 a.m. and returning 2 p.m. Picnic lunch at Western Sydney Regional Park.
See attachment for details.  Any CW members who would like to take part are asked to contact me with an offer of sweep rider etc. [At our successful ride from Parramatta to Olympic Park last Sunday, 14 May, I had the good services of a Bike North member to assist me. With a group of 28 riders this was much appreciated.]

All five rides to date have been highly successful and enjoyable, helped by perfect weather on each ride. Hoping that this upcoming ride will be in the same vein.

Ian

Ian Macindoe
10 Barnetts Rd
Winston Hills NSW 2153