[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: CAMWEST ride this Sunday, 28 May, last in series

Ian Macindoe imacian at bigpond.net.au
Mon May 22 01:19:57 UTC 2006

Dear CAMWESTies
Thought you'd be interested to see the message to me, below. There have been a few others along similar lines, wanting to know why the series of rides has to stop now. I've indicated to these enquirers that it is my hope that others within CAMWEST might be able to take up the cudgels. We have a good following at present, about 30 people showing up to each ride. Anyone for tennis?
Ian