[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: CAMWEST rides on Sundays

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Fri Jun 16 06:08:17 UTC 2006

It's crazy to stop now that there is a reasonable following.

It may be a bit late for June,
but I will be happy to 'host' and lead rides on the following date,

July 9th,  9 am start

Merrylands Station West Side ( near bus transfer area )
Car parking under bus station ( I assume empty on weekend )
Route, Bay to Mountains Loop to Fairfield City Farm and back via Rail Trail

About 35 km. 2 toilet stops, at Prospect Reserviour and Fairfield Station,
coffee stop and drink shop near City Farm ( with toilet )

Ian, Do Camwest have a BNSW login to put these on the list?
Do we have an email list to send this out.
Nik, Can you add to web site please.

I have one but not in Camwest name.

Why the route? becuase I know it backwards and can lead it with zero planning time.

Since Ian started these rides it's only fair to keep the name.

Anyone else coming?

Mark Robson