[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Re: Reform Bicycle NSW

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 07:10:58 UTC 2006

To some extent Bicycle NSW is seen as a closed club,
"the in crowd" and many but not all and maybe not even
most but enough to give the impression that "this is
my turf and no one else is coming onto my turf.  So
the response from the membership is "fine you have it
but without my support".

This is particularly so with the Australian Cyclist,
try to get an article printed if you are not in the
"in crowd".

Bicycle NSW board and staff and the BFA need to be
actively inclusive in all aspects of their work if
they want the support of the membership.

The other problem is the increasing level of
commitment required just to survive in our buisy
world.

Dan

danny_hannan at yahoo.com