[CAMWEST-discuss] CAMWEST rides

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Wed Jul 5 03:23:47 UTC 2006

Hi Ian,
Had a discussion with Rob kemp last night and
I am getting together a plan to be able to run a ride in August and Sept,

they will be Sat afternoon rides starting at 1.30 pm for the usual 3 hours or so

I'll finalise some dates with Julie this week,
at present I'm looking at Sat 26th Aug
and Sat 23rd Sept.
Will let you know soon.

Can you assist with trying to get a newspaper insert?
and any email adresses of past participants?

I will, as usual, have my 20 kg passenger on the back so pace and distance will be leisurely.
mark robson