[CAMWEST-discuss] Bicycle Parking in Parramatta

pbowyer at qantas.com.au pbowyer at qantas.com.au
Sun Jul 16 14:05:25 UTC 2006

Hi Jeff...
A while back I think you asked if anyone had a list of bicycle parking in
Parramatta and I volunteered to provide one I'd seen a while ago. Well I
just located it. It's dated Dec 2001. Are you still interested? I only have
hardcopy - I could fax it to you if you like. Just let me know your fax
number.

Regards
Paul

Paul Bowyer
Project Manager - Flight  Dispatch System Replacement Project
Qantas Airways Ltd QCC2
203 Coward St Mascot 2020
pbowyer at qantas.com.au
+612 9691 2873
+61438 856 880

************** PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING
******************* Confidentiality and Privilege Notice

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.

Qantas Airways Limited
ABN 16 009 661 901

Visit Qantas online at http://qantas.com