[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Re: 3nd Email request To pps.com.au from yellow-jersey.net

Danny Hannan danny_hannan at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 00:34:09 UTC 2006

Well written Nick,
My 2 cents worth!
CAMWEST provides a free service to cyclists and the
general public, if commertial organisations wish to
also provide a service to the public then that is
great and we should have no objections to them linking
to our site.

Unless CAMWEST or cycling in general receives
substantial support from any commertial organisation
CAMWEST should not link to that site.  Any commertial
organisations that we do link to should also have the
reasons we link to that site and stating any benefits
CAMWEST  receives.

Dan