[CAMWEST-discuss] Rearrangement of CAMWEST Web site

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Mon Jul 31 10:56:26 UTC 2006

Dear Folks,

As I mentioned below, I am changing the web site, trying to keep the
original colours and design as much as I can, but using CSS boxes
instead of mixing the content with tables and other styling.

This is after a discussion with Ian Macindoe, who suggested a change
to the navigation.  Please have a look at
http://camwest.nicku.org/projects/aust-fuel-prices2.shtml for some
idea of the menu arrangement that I am implementing, and let me know
what you think.

Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org