[CAMWEST-discuss] ride data

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Tue Aug 1 04:26:33 UTC 2006

Ian and All,

Here are the ride planning sheets for the 2 rides I am running in Aug and Sept.

Please pass on to anyone you know that may be interested.
As with Ian's rides earlier in the year the speed will be leisurely with emphasis on
enjoyment and safety.

I have used Ian's pre-formatted form for the data and just changed the text as needed, I hope this is Ok.

The first ride passes through Walpole St Park. This park has the potential to be a more permenent starting spot
as it has a number of desirable features:

water supply and toilets
off street car park
in a shallow valley so no significant early hills except when going West.
quite close to cycleways to East, South and West and North on the rail trail a few km to Parramatta
allowing for a wide range of ride alternatives
Holroyd are working on completing the off-road link to the M4
within easy cycle distance of Granville, Parramatta and Merrylands railway stations
allowing direct train access from a wide area.
large enough for a big group to assemble in safety without inconveniencing general public

Mark R

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential.

They may contain legally privileged information or copyright material.

You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation.

If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return e-mail.

We do not accept liability in connection with any computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or
unauthorised amendment.