[CAMWEST-discuss] Rearrangement of CAMWEST Web site

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Aug 8 19:31:37 UTC 2006

Dear Folks,

On 31/07/06 20:56 +1000, Nick Urbanik wrote:
>Dear Folks,
>
>As I mentioned below, I am changing the web site, trying to keep the
>original colours and design as much as I can, but using CSS boxes
>instead of mixing the content with tables and other styling.
>
>This is after a discussion with Ian Macindoe, who suggested a change
>to the navigation.  Please have a look at
>http://camwest.nicku.org/projects/aust-fuel-prices2.shtml for some
>idea of the menu arrangement that I am implementing, and let me know
>what you think.

I've had no negative comments, so I rolled up my sleeves and converted
a lot of the web site to this new arrangement.  Please let me know
what you think.  All suggestions gratefully received, particularly any
about colour.  Broken links are an important issue; I'll automate a
system to check for links later on.