[CAMWEST-discuss] Invitation to a Make Mine Music afternoon

Ian Macindoe imacian at bigpond.net.au
Sun Aug 13 03:41:32 UTC 2006

Your invitation to an afternoon of song and poetry: An Afternoon with Henry, the life and poetry of Henry Lawson. Saturday, 26 August, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Please let me know if you want to be one of the first 20 people for whom we have room in our home: 10 Barnetts Rd, Winston Hills. See flyer attached for details. Feel free to bring family or friends, or to let others know who may be interested. First 20 people are the lucky ones.
Ian

Ian Macindoe
10 Barnetts Rd
Winston Hills NSW 2153