[CAMWEST-discuss] Please help identify new locations of links on our site

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Sat Aug 26 23:12:02 UTC 2006

Dear CAMWESTies,

1. I have remade the links page:
   http://camwest.pps.com.au/links/

   and have found large numbers of broken links.  I have shown them
   all in orange and in a small font.  I would be grateful if you
   could help me identify the new locations of these web sites, if
   there are any.  Otherwise I will simply remove them.

2. Please can you suggest where in the menu this page belongs?

Thank you.
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org