[CAMWEST-discuss] social rides

Mark Robson Mark.Robson at australwright.com.au
Mon Aug 28 00:13:13 UTC 2006

Nik,

Could you please add to the web site, and others should include in all communications
about social rides, that participants shouild bring a spare tube of correct size to fit their bike.

Last sat we had 2 people with flats and no spare tube, very frustrating and made us quite late finishing.

Mark Robson