[CAMWEST-discuss] - RE: Blacktown bikes - can anyone help?

pbowyer at qantas.com.au pbowyer at qantas.com.au
Wed Aug 30 01:42:41 UTC 2006

ladies and gents....

Paul O'Loughlin has asked about getting from Blacktown to Prospect
Reservoir (see his email below)... can anyone assist with his question on
how to safely get to the Prospect path?

Also does anyone know if attempts have been made to change the Prospect
gate opening times? Removing the curfew would be ideal, but if that's not
going to work, having the gates open and close at fixed times (eg open 0600
- 2000 all year round) would be an improvement...

Regards,
Paul

Paul Bowyer
Project Manager - Flight  Dispatch System Replacement Project
Qantas Airways Ltd QCC2
203 Coward St Mascot 2020
pbowyer at qantas.com.au
+612 9691 2873
+61438 856 880
----- Forwarded by Paul Bowyer/SYD/QANTAS on 30/08/2006 11:36 AM -----

                      "Jenni Gormley,
                      Push On"                 To:       "'Paul OLoughlin'" <yowalga at yahoo.com.au>
                      <pushon at shirelife        cc:       <pbowyer at qantas.com.au>
                      .com>                    Subject:  - RE: Blacktown bikes

                      30/08/2006 08:09
                      AM

Hi Paul

The best way of effecting change is to get together with other people who
have the same concerns as you. Perhaps as a first step you need to talk
this problem over with the Bicycle User Group people in your area.

I am forwarding your email to Paul Bowyer who is the contact person for
Cyclists Action Movement West (CAMWest) which operate in the western part
of Sydney. (I'm afraid that I don't have a reference table that will tell
me exactly which BUG is relevant to which suburb -- but I'm sure if I've
got the wrong one Paul will be able to redirect you.) I'm sure that they
will be interested in discussing your problem.

Regards
Jenni Gormley
Editor, Push On
www.pushon.com.au