[CAMWEST-discuss] - RE: Blacktown bikes - can anyone help?

Graham gheap at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 30 11:14:59 UTC 2006

Mark

Brad Donalson from the RTA is still around and supporting cyclist where he
can, albeit in a more limited role than previous years. To give you more
appreciation of some of the issues he maybe able to assist with some of the
background history to the gate issue, which is controlled by Sydney Water
and the history to the missing links between St Martins Village and
Blacktown.

Brad maybe contacted at brad_donaldson at rta.nsw.gov.au

Graham Heap