[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: Re: PushOn and Bicycle NSW

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Mon Sep 4 06:04:36 UTC 2006

From: "Greg Godde" <ggodde at vtown.com.au>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 19:47:32 +1000
To: <ioannis_zis at yahoo.com>,
Cc: "Jenni Gormley (Push On)" <pushon at shirelife.com>,
	<rpabarlow at netwit.net.au>, <begabug_7 at hotmail.com>,
	<laja.florence at bigpond.com>, <gjsearle at bigpond.com>,
	<info at stgeorgebug.org.au>, <candgfloyd at hotmail.com>,
	<enquiry at toukleycycleclub.org.au>, <judd at tpg.com.au>,
	<windsorcyclist at windsorcyclists.org.au>, <imacian at bigpond.net.au>,
	<president at bikenorth.org.au>,
	"Kerrie Walsh" <house_of_tudor at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: PushOn and Bicycle NSW

It has been real interesting to read all the emails from all the
concerned BUG's across NSW in regards to changes to the BNSW
magazine. I must say I support their concerns as PushOn in the BNSW
mag has given many visitors (cyclists) to the west a contact name &
number when they visit the different towns.

Over the years we have received many phone calls from people who
happen to be staying in Parkes, Forbes, Condobolin & Peak Hill
enquiring about places to ride and BUG meetings, all from picking up
the BNSW mag and looking through PushON. With this gone where will
they go to get this ease of information and don't say the public
library to find a computer, it's one of the last places cyclists want
to go when they are touring.

As a long time member of BNSW and a subscriber to the magazine, we
know that the organisation depends on it's members to support it's on
going day to day operation, if we talk with our feet and walk away
from BNSW, maybe we look for someone else to look after PushOn, for
the day to day cyclist to advertise the BUG's calender and a few
stories. It's one of the best networking tools we have available to
the BUG's for those touring cyclists to keep contact with us as they
travel around the state.

Greg (President) & Shayne Godde
Parkes Pedallers - BUG
33 Best Street