[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: RE: Message via Bicycle NSW contact form

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Mon Sep 4 23:19:29 UTC 2006

A rather scary character on the Harbour Bridge.  This was sent to our
info at camwest.pps.com.au address.

----- Forwarded message from "Jenni Gormley, Push On" <pushon at shirelife.com> -----

From: "Jenni Gormley, Push On" <pushon at shirelife.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 08:11:33 +1000
To: <rtlehman at gmail.com>
Cc: "'Alex Unwin'" <aunwin at bicyclensw.org.au>,
	"Fiona & Paul Campbell" <paulfi at optusnet.com.au>
Subject: RE: Message via Bicycle NSW contact form

Hi Rebecca

Your experience sounds very unnerving. I think that you would need to go to the
nearest police station and make a report. But perhaps others have some other
ideas. We'll see...

Regards, Jenni