[CAMWEST-discuss] Updates to web site

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Sep 5 04:50:16 UTC 2006

Dear CAMWESTies,

I have made a few changes to the web site, ticking off a couple of
items in the todo list that I posted to this list earlier
http://nicku.org/pipermail/camwest-discuss/2006/000321.html

Please let me know if there are any issues that you have, or if I have
made any really silly mistakes.

I have posted the article that Ian wrote: click on "advocacy" on the
menu to read it.

Ian also wrote a piece for the front page.  I have posted that, with a
couple of changes.  Are the changes okay, Ian, everyone else?

I also have added Mark's article to the oil page, but am having
trouble making a .gif or .png or .jpg image of the graph.  Please help
me make on, Mark.

I have also added Ian's submission to the Parramatta Cycleways
Committee; please look at Advocacy -> Parramatta to see that.

Please let me know what you think, and please keep that material
coming.  I have written to Jenni Gormley at Push On to see about
putting our material there.
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org