[CAMWEST-discuss] Updates to web site

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Sep 5 04:55:24 UTC 2006

Dear CAMWESTies,
On 05/09/06 14:50 +1000, Nick Urbanik wrote:
>Dear CAMWESTies,
>
>I have made a few changes to the web site, ticking off a couple of
>items in the todo list that I posted to this list earlier
>http://nicku.org/pipermail/camwest-discuss/2006/000321.html

I have also made all the top level menu items links that you can click
on and go somewhere sensible :-).

I have written a page trying to explain what the mailing lists are,
and what they are for.  I have probably not expressed myself clearly
or concisely enough, so I am open to any suggestions for writing thing
better than I have done so far.

Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org