[CAMWEST-discuss] Fw: News from PushOn

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Tue Sep 5 20:33:27 UTC 2006

Dear CAMWESTies,

You can see that if we want to be mentioned in Push On, we need to
act before 22 September.  There has been a lot of talk about Push On,
but we have no actual information about CAMWEST in it.  Do you think
that we should have our rides and other activities mentioned there?

Note that we are called CAMWest there.  Is that what we want?  Should
our web site call it CAMWest, or should we ask Push On to change it to
CAMWEST?

----- Forwarded message from "Jenni Gormley, Push On" <pushon at shirelife.com> -----