[CAMWEST-discuss] Sustainable House Day - This weekend

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Wed Sep 6 11:27:35 UTC 2006

For any that may be interested,

Sustainable House Day is happening this weekend (Sept 9th & 10th).
There are around 14 houses open in the Sydney area - 7 (mostly in
Western Sydney, including mine) on Saturday, and 7 in the remainder of
Sydney on the Sunday.  Opening times are 10am - 4pm.  See
www.sustainablehouseday.com for details and ticket prices.
Unfortunately the wether is not looking the best at this stage..  If you
were keen,  it'd be quite cyclable to visit the Earthcare centre at
Richmond, Nevin's house at St Clair and my place on the Saturday.  I
might even organise a 'sustainability ride' sometime in the future....

--

cheers,

Rob