[CAMWEST-discuss] October What's On

Rob Kemp robkemp at tpg.com.au
Wed Sep 6 11:53:33 UTC 2006

Hi Paul,

I'm not sure whether you want to advertise this in the Parramatta
papers, as it will be based around Rooty Hill & Blacktown.
I'm planning to organise a ride on Sat Oct 7th.  I'm trying to do it in
conjunction with Blacktown Council...But at this rate, I don't think
they'll get their act into gear in time.  I'm proposing to start at
Rooty Hill, then ride up the M7 shared path, then back along the new
piece of shared path back towards Seven Hills, then through Peace Park
to Blacktown and onto Rooty Hill.  The route may change (getting through
Blacktown 'legally and safely')  may be an issue.  The alternative would
be to use Breakfast Ck path.
Whatever the case, I'll start & finish at Rooty Hill (Carpark on north
side of railway line). Start time 9am.  Approx distance 30km.  Easy
paced - some traffic.  Contact: Rob Kemp on 9864 8797

cheers,

Rob

pbowyer at qantas.com.au wrote:

>Does anyone have any rides in October for advertising in the Parramatta
>What's On? If so, please send the text you'd like included to me by next
>Thu 7 Sep.
>
>Regards
>Paul
>
>Paul Bowyer
>Project Manager - Flight  Dispatch System Replacement Project
>Qantas Airways Ltd QCC2
>203 Coward St Mascot 2020
>pbowyer at qantas.com.au
>+612 9691 2873
>+61438 856 880
>

>************** PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING
>******************* Confidentiality and Privilege Notice
>
>This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you.
>
>Qantas Airways Limited
>ABN 16 009 661 901
>
>Visit Qantas online at http://qantas.com

cheers,