[CAMWEST-discuss] Duck Creek Cycleway->Duck River Cycleway: Stalinist Revisionism

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Thu Sep 7 04:28:53 UTC 2006

Dear Folks,

like a true Stalinist Revisionist, I have gone back into the historic
web pages of the CAMWEST site and changed every mention of Duck Creek
Cycleway to Duck River Cycleway, since that is what it should really
be called.

Having totally expunged the historical record, I can now tell
Parramatta Cycleways Committee that they made a mistake, and we were
right all along :-)

Now if you enter http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/duck_creek.html in
your web browser, you will be redirected automatically to
http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/duck-river.shtml

Stalin would be proud of me.

As agreed in point 4. of our meeting
http://nicku.org/pipermail/camwest-discuss/2006/000321.html, we (me,
Ian, Mark, anyone else interested?) want to see Megan to talk about
implementing the Duck River Cycleway.

Megan is an environmentalist on the Parramatta Cycleways Committee who
is aware of endangered plants growing in part of the area that the
path was proposed to go through, so we want to find out where those
parts are so that we can look at the possible ways of implementing
Mark's plan.
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org