[CAMWEST-discuss] New Article: Children Riding Bicycles, arranging the web site

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Fri Sep 8 20:57:42 UTC 2006

Dear Folks,

I have written a little article of my own, called "Children Riding
Bicycles".  You can find it here:
http://camwest.pps.com.au/projects/children-and-bicycles.shtml

I am keen to collect any of your experiences, since many of you are
parents, and you too may have some useful suggestions.

Where should these articles be linked from?

Advocacy -> articles?

So far, Archives is the only link to most of the material on the web
site.

Another question: many articles are under
http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/ and others are under
http://camwest.pps.com.au/projects/.  I imagine that articles written
by CAMWEST members could go under http://camwest.pps.com.au/projects/,
while http://camwest.pps.com.au/news/ would have commentary on the
news.  I am still somewhat confused.  Should we put articles under the
http://camwest.pps.com.au/advocay/?  Or should I make a new directory
http://camwest.pps.com.au/articles/?

I just want to make the arrangement of the web site more accessible
and easier for people to make sense of and to make it easier for
people to find things.
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org