[CAMWEST-discuss] Web site pages should be printable

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Sat Sep 9 23:45:28 UTC 2006

Dear Folks,

The web site pages should now be printable; that is, when you print
them, or view them with print preview, the sidebar and menu disappear,
and sensible margins should be printed.  I haven't tested everything
thoroughly, so please let me know if you spot any problems.

Please note that there is no need for a "click here for printable
version" button or anything like that; just print it, and there it is,
like magic.
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org