[CAMWEST-discuss] BUG report, and Steven Lopez's offer of help

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Sun Sep 10 07:27:24 UTC 2006

Dear Leanne,

On 10/09/06 15:16 +1000, Leanne Rylands wrote:

>Dear Nick,

>I'm running firefox 1.5.0.6 under windows 5.1. I have no trouble with
>the 2nd level menus. (Just tried it)

Thank you very much for the feedback---I was rather worried from what
Steven was telling me.  I made many changes to the CSS and XHTML, and
it is possible that when Steven tried it (about a week ago), I may
have been changing something and somehow made it unstable just at the
time that Steven was there.  I hope so.  I have also changed and tuned
the system quite a bit, and changed it after testing in various other
web browsers.  I am testing in IE6 running in wine, Opera 9, Firefox
1.5.0, Konqueror 3.5.4, elinks 0.11.0, lynx 2.8.5rel.1, all running on
Linux (Fedora Core 5).  I am installing IE5.5 in wine now and will
test in there as well.

I am very keen to hear of any other reports of problems, since the
navigation system is critical to people using the web site.

>I dont' spend as much tiem browsing the camwest website as much as I
>could, but haven't had trouble for a long time. Note that usually I
>use another machine which runs firefox under windows, but probably
>different versions to what I have hear now.

I have only been reading most of it myself for the first time
recently, and was interested to discover the history of where CAMWEST
is coming from.
Nick Urbanik   RHCE         http://nicku.org        nicku at nicku.org